ขอบคุณน้ำใจการช่วยเหลือ บริษัท D-TAC นำแจกข้าวสารอาหารแห้งMay 28, 2020
Charoensinthani SukhumvitMay 28, 2020
Register for Special Discount
Land in Khlong Kio
Idea of The Eastern Seaboard of Thailand project is known as the area of industrial center of the country. It is the location of a deep sea port, including mega energy projects such as the establishment of the National Petrochemical Center in Map Ta Phut in Rayong Province, or a manufacturing base for the automobile industry from many brands, including the auto parts such as plastics, electronics and polymers.
Most of vacant lands are in the development area of Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) which the government is committed to invest and support as the specially designed industry area for biodiesel, biotech, and digital to support economic growth with readiness in terms of labor, transportation, and related industries.
Located at Klong Kio Sub-district, Ban Bueng District, Chon Buri Province,
next to 331-road Km. 78 heading to Sattahip, Chon Buri
The area is approximately 355 Rai 3 Ngan 66 Square Wah
Width 637 meters
Details of the land in Klong Kio
Land for sale in Khlong Kio, Chon Buri Province, land area is approximately 355-3-66 Rai, the wide side is next to 331-road Km. 78, heading straight to Sattahip.
- 3 km (5 minutes) from Treasure Hill Golf And Country Club
- 10.2 km (9 minutes) from Nong Phai Kaew Sub-District Municipality Office
- 11.7 km (9 minutes) from Hemaraj Industrial Estate 2
- 14.5 km (16 minutes) from Rojana Industrial Estate (Bowin)
- 5.8 km (5 minutes) from Tesco Lotus Express Bachanthong
- 12.1 km (14 minutes) from Bowin Provincial Police Station
- 19.5 km. (19 minutes) from Khlong Kio Sub-district Provincial Police Station
- 14.6 km (14 minutes) from Bowin Vejchakan Hospital
- 27.4 km (22 minutes) from Chonburi Transport Office, Nong Yai District Branch
- 14.2 km (14 minutes) from Khlong Kio Sub-district Administrative Organization
- 19.8 km (20 minutes) from Big C Supercenter
Office hours for service:
Everyday from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.