2 Positions of Head of Building Management
- To achieve the target of Building Management Department set forth by the Management.
- To produce the revenue and profit of the designated project.
- To supervise and develop the personnel of Building Management Department to be efficient and effective.
- Perform the coordination work both within the organization and outside the organization to build a good relationship.
- Prepare the Annual Budget Plan.
- Age 35 years or older with Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience in building management.
- Has negotiation skills.
- Able to work in Chonburi Zone
- Social security
- Group health insurance
- Provident fund