2 Positions of Head of Building Management
- Perform the management in building management department to meet the goals set by the company.
- Earn revenue within the project in the amount that meet the goals.
- Supervise the work of personnel in the building management department to be efficient and effective.
- Perform the coordination work both within the organization and outside the organization to build a good relationship.
- Prepare an annual budget plan.
- Age 35 years or older with Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience in building management.
- Have negotiation skills.
- Able to work in Chonburi Zone
- Social security
- Group health insurance
- Provident fund